Ozone Neptune setting?

ecoreefguy

Supporting
Reaction score
If I want to have it run only at night for 4-6 hours and safety setting at 375 orp. Would this work?

Fallback off

If 03:00 to 6:00 than ON
If OrP >375 than OFF

I recommend you add a safety line to whatever skimmer or air pump you are using for your ozone, like I have done with mine here. Also suggest testing your ORP probe with one of the 400mv solutions to see how far off your probe is. My older probe is trending downwards so I choose to set mine a little lower to avoid putting in too much. I also noticed that my ORP was opposite my PH, so I decided to run ozone during the day after my 1:00 and 5:00 feedings.

Fallback OFF
Set OFF
If ORP < 300 Then ON
If ORP > 330 Then OFF
If ORP_2 > 330 Then OFF
Defer 001:30 Then ON
If Time 15:00 to 17:00 Then OFF
If Time 19:00 to 13:00 Then OFF
If Output Skimmer = OFF Then OFF

I recommend you add a safety line to whatever skimmer or air pump you are using for your ozone, like I have done with mine here. Also suggest testing your ORP probe with one of the 400mv solutions to see how far off your probe is. My older probe is trending downwards so I choose to set mine a little lower to avoid putting in too much. I also noticed that my ORP was opposite my PH, so I decided to run ozone during the day after my 1:00 and 5:00 feedings.

Fallback OFF
Set OFF
If ORP < 300 Then ON
If ORP > 330 Then OFF
If ORP_2 > 330 Then OFF
Defer 001:30 Then ON
If Time 15:00 to 17:00 Then OFF
If Time 19:00 to 13:00 Then OFF
If Output Skimmer = OFF Then OFF
Definitely will try this. Depending on my sensitivity to the smell will probably be determining when it comes on. I doubt there will be much considering small unit. But just in case.

Back