Opening October 11th

triga22

Market
Reaction score
We are Opening October 11th. Hope to see everyone there.
a>

Yes, Just thought that I would let everyone know that we are opening soon and all of the initial setup seems to be going well.

Nice. I'll see about stopping by. What time do you close Saturday?

Tyler, tell your boss thanks for the links back to ARC on the site..very nice.

I will let him know. On Saturdays we close at 8pm.
MONDAY10:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.TUESDAY10:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.WEDNESDAY10:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.THURSDAY10:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.FRIDAY10:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M.SATURDAY10:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M.SUNDAYCLOSED

Loren and Washowi, I talked to Matt about it I thanked him on your behalf.

Thanks, the website is very nice. Please come by to see us when we open. The day is still fluctuating due to building the store but its getting closer and closer every day.
On another note, I think that we will be posting our stock on the website when we get shipments so please keep an eye out.

Yes, Tyler is working for Creation Reef & Aquatics,
We were very impressed with Tylers passion and knowledge of the hobby and are excited about having him joining our team at the store. Have you seen what he can do with a HD movie camera?:thumbs:

Thank you for the comments about the website, I have to give my wife all the credit, she has worked hard getting it to where it is. The Website is still under construction though and we will be updating it frequently, we are trying to post new husbandry articles on a regular basis so keep checking. Also any topics you would like to see articles about would be much appreciated.

Like Tyler said, when we recieve in shipments of livestock for the store, we will be announcing it on the website. This will tell you what species and quantities are on the shipments, as well as the origin and expected arrival date to the store. :D This will allow you to get your quarantine tank out and have it up and ready. :D

The store opening date is still pending, the system installation is a big job. I will refrain from posting any more potential opening dates until we are 100% sure. Also an email blast will be sent through the ARC to all the member announcing the opening.

We are excited and can't wait to see eveyrbody at the store.

Thanks Matt for the kind comments, if you need me to come in and help setup let me know.

Back