Opening Delayed!!

Creation Reef & Aquatics

Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,
Store construction is taking longer than expected. We will be sending out an email when we have a final opening date. Keep checking the website Creationpet.com for updates. Look forward to seeing everybody there!

Stopped by and talked with Matt yesterday, after picking up a pizza. Should be a really nice set up once everything is plumbed in.

Directions to Creation Reef off of http://www.creationpet.com/">www.creationpet.com</a> below.
[/B]

[B]From I-575N[/B]

Travel I-575N. Take Exit 7 Woodstock. Turn left onto Hwy. 92. Continue on Hwy. 92 for one mile. Creation Reef & Aquatics will be on the right in the Shoppes of Woodstock center next to Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant.
[B]From I-575S[/B]

Travel I-575S. Take Exit 7 Woodstock. Turn right onto Hwy. 92. Continue on Hwy. 92 for one mile. Creation Reef & Aquatics will be on the right in the Shoppes of Woodstock center next to Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant.

When is this beast opening i stopped by yesterday but of course doors were shut still.

I've stopped by a few times and Matthew has been there. He has been keeping the doors shut to keep the heating/cooling costs down. I just knocked on the door. Last I heard, it should be getting close. Matthew had the reef tanks cycling when I was there last. Maybe I'll stop by tonight and see how close it is to opening.:up:

ace1204;231283 wrote: When is this beast opening i stopped by yesterday but of course doors were shut still.

:D Yes it is a beast. The problem with having a bunch of display tanks, is they all have to be installed, cycled, and stocked. I think we underestimated the time involved. Closer everyday though. We will have tons of fish, corals, and liverock on opening day, not to mention great deals on drystock.

Dont want to post a date until we are sure we can deliver. Keep checking the website Creationpet.com for store opening updates.

Thanks!

Back