Need some help loading up an aquarium in Conyers this Saturday or Sunday or next Sunday or whenever I can get three or four people lol

chemaholic

Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
I am not sure where I should post this or what exactly the protocol is so please bear with me.

I just purchased a used 220 gallon aquarium. I will need a bit of help getting it out of the current owner's house and into my van. I went by yesterday to pick up all the non tank gear and getting it out should be relatively easy. There are no stairs between the tank and outside the house and it looks like there is a pretty clear path from where the tank is directly out the front door.

Myself and my wife will be there to help so I figure if I can get two or three additional people we will be good. I have three suction cups myself, but it would be good to have three or four more.

There is a cabinet and a canopy as well, but they should be very easy to move compared to the tank.

I am more than happy to compensate for gas and or time or make a donation to the club or whatever is considered customary in exchange for some assistance.

I am trying to get this lined up for this coming Saturday or Sunday at whatever time works best for everyone else. The location is near Conyers about 30 minutes east from downtown Atlanta off of I-20.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Last edited:
I am not sure I can make this Sunday but if we can find a way to get them to you I have one set(4) of the club's suction cups that you're welcome to use.

Wish I could help, but also planning on moving a tank this Sunday.

@Doberman13 do you mind taking a picture of the suction cups the club owns and sending to me? I think I’m going to purchase my own couple of sets.

I have used these to help move countless members tanks. I need to get the other set that has been just sitting at a members house.

20221024_144627.jpg

ZUOS 8" Glass Suction Cup for Granite & Glass Lifting, Vacuum Glass Lifter with Metal Handle and Brass Pump,250lbs Load Capacity (8" Metal) https://a.co/d/jfTkOUx

Back