May need volunteer to care for tanks in case of leaving town (Douglasville area)

coolsurf

Reaction score
I may need someone to care for my tanks for about a week or so in case I need to leave town. Long story made short..my wife's dad just passed away this past Friday and she is in CT until Sunday. My dad may not make it another week but no one can be sure. In case of his passing, I will need to leave right away for CT which leaves no one to care for our tanks while we are gone. I live in Douglasville (Chapel Hill area) and have 2 salt tanks and two FW. I feed once per day and the water needs topping off once a day as well.

I hope that I will not need any asssitance but I need to prepare just in case. If you think you may be able to help me out, please let me know or shoot me a PM.

Thanks either way.

Sorry about your loss............sucks! I'm sure you'll get some help in the area!

Thanks. I hope so. I've got enough stress going on right now. Just keep plugging along.

Deff keep you and your family in my prayers tonight. From me ( Snellville) to You is an hour. Id be more then willing to help but gas would kill me. Sorry to hear about the loss

may God give you strength !

I live fairly close to you & would be willing to help but could only come at night being that I'm stuck w/o a car through the day. I'm so sorry for all that yall are going through right now..Both of you are in our thoughts & prayers

Thank you everyone. As for those who offered to help, I truly appreciate it and it's a peace of mind. Hopefully I will not need the help but we'll wait and see what happens.

Thanks again for the well wishes and prayers through this difficult time.

i live not far from there
i wouldnt mind helping you out if you still need it
im only ten minutes away from lithia springs

Thanks everyone. My dad's still hanging on but not sure how much longer. I live off of Chapel Hill Road near the high school. Right now it's day to day. I really appreciate everyone and your support very much....more than you can imagine.

Hi, my kids go to Holly Springs Elementary and I teach near Chapel Hill Middle. If you need I would be happy to help.

Back