Just stopped by here..

leyth

Market
Reaction score
I just stopped by the store today. I am a beginner and have a lot to learn. One of the employees took his time to teach me a good bit. He also helped me decide what kind of tank I should get based on my requirements and living situation. I am really glad I stopped by here today.

Thanks for taking your time to teach me about the hobby!!

so glad to hear someone give these guys an atta boy, seems everytime I've been in there they were to busy or to uninterested to give me more than a thank you when I finally checked out. Nice large store with plenty of stock so I figured I was going in at the wrong time all 6 times I've been in there

I've shopped with optimum a few times. They've always been very nice. Sometimes I'm flooded with service, sometimes not. Not complaining at all, if I need something I have no problem asking for it. The employees are always working. People are busy. Algae grows and water needs to be changed. I don't look down on a shop if the guy taking care of multiple animals' lives is focused on his work.

i love optimum, i ALWAYS get greeted within a few mins of walking in. the guys(and the girl) are always willing to help and greg is really cool! i always run in to grab a supply or 2, then end up hanging out for a hr

Back