Issue when making/editing posts on mobile android browser

ActiveAngel

Contest Committee Lead
Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
Lately, I've had issues when making a post using my phone.

Android, Samsung, accessed website via the browser.

When making (or editing) a post, it will regularly/frequently interject a bunch (dozens?) of line breaks. Not just where my cursor is, but across the entire editable post. I have to log on my computer in order to fix the posts.

Test post. This is the first line, and I've typed numbers below, on each line. I'll attempt to edit this on mobile, and see what it does. (Edit: I clicked here and typed the "Enter" key. Saw the immediate change. and hit the Save button, and exited the edit. Mobile edit session lasted maybe 3 seconds.)

It also automatically removes inserted full size photos, and leaves a little "object box". Photos are still uploaded to the post though.

Attachments

• IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 3
Lately, I've had issues when making a post using my phone.

Android, Samsung, accessed website via the browser.

When making (or editing) a post, it will regularly/frequently interject a bunch (dozens?) of line breaks. Not just where my cursor is, but across the entire editable post. I have to log on my computer in order to fix the posts.
Which browser, Samsungs? Have you tried a different browser?
I pretty much only surf on Chrome and I haven't had this issue.

My Phone just updated to Android 13 and One UI may have updated too I'm not 100% on that. If yours recently updated do you think that is the approximate time you started noticing this behavior?

i was curious as supporting members can we fix it where we can we edit the posts on pm's

Back