Inverts - Looking for someone to go in on a Bulk Order

iu_gary

Supporting
Reaction score
Hope this is the right place to ask this question.

Someone on the board recommended the following website for inverts http://www.reefs2go.com/category/sea_life.all_bulk_buy_packages/">http://www.reefs2go.com/category/sea_life.all_bulk_buy_packages/</a> and they have bulk pricing. I would like to know if anyone wants to go in on an order. Preferably people who can make it to Acworth. I'm probably looking for 100 to 150 Blue Legs, 50 -75 Cerith Snails, 50-75 Nassarius Snails, 50-75 Astrea's, a few red legs and a few emeral crabs.

<span style="color: #000000;">[COLOR=#231F20]<span style="font-family: Arial;"> </span></span>[/COLOR]<span style="color: #000000;">[COLOR=#231F20]<span style="font-family: Arial;">
</span></span>[/COLOR]

You should also check out
a>

This site looks good as well. Would like to take advantage of bulk pricing if anyone is interested?

im in for 30 or so astrea snails. i was just thinking about finding someone to do this with

Id be interested.. need a crew for a 180+ basement sump... lmk when we are thinking about doing it..

im down for 15 or so of the Nassarius Snails. if pep shrimp are bought,
im down for 4 of them. (great little aptasia eaters too)
i'll do 2 emrald crabs as well

This must meet the requirements of an unofficial group buy... so as soon as a source is decided on, the source has to be posted, where potential participants can see pricing on their own.

cr500_af;617031 wrote: This must meet the requirements of an unofficial group buy... so as soon as a source is decided on, the source has to be posted, where potential participants can see pricing on their own.

i think its the link in the op's 1st post.

ricksconnected;617032 wrote: i think its the link in the op's 1st post.

Yes, but there was discussion of others. Just want to make the OP aware of the situation. Please post the finalized source (as soon as it is, in fact, final).

Why don't you contact one of our sponsors and see if they can give a deal on a CUC? I am willing to bet that someone would. :)

stacy22;617062 wrote: why don't you contact one of our sponsors and see if they can give a deal on a cuc? I am willing to bet that someone would. :)

+1

I'd be in for some from Reefs2go or local. Have a long list of wants.....

Jason

PM if this is happening.

Hey Gary, I would recommend considering some pods too. I have a very healthy population going after ordering some.

I'd like to stick with my original vendor. I have heard good things. I'd like to order as soon as possible (within the next week or so if possible). I first need to get everyone together for 500 Blues, 500 Ceriths, 500 Nassarius. We can also pick up additional items as requested. I'm probably in for about 100 of each. Prices are listed on the website I linked above. Blues are $175 for 500, Ceriths are $136 for 500, Nassarius are $163 for 500. I'd also like to get 250 Turbos for $174. I'll take 50 or so.

Please post if you are in for an order and how many you would like.

Thanks,

Gary

Back