Huge Tank Sale!!!!

Creation Reef & Aquatics

Sponsor
Reaction score
ARC,
:yay: We will be blowing out TANKS throughout the week starting this Saturday all the way until next Saturday. We are working with our Vendors to bring in <u>TRUCKLOADS</u> of TANKS. These Tanks are priced to <u>SELL!!</u>:D

If you have been thinking about upgrading into a bigger TANK dont miss this opportunity!

See ya there...

Wow, nice!!!

Is that one special tank that we've all seen and drooled over on sale?

Please tell me it's <u>not</u>

Jeeez I want that 180 yuns have in there. But apartment life sucks. Have to just keep the 140 ;)

are the dates on this sale SAT. 21st to SAT. 28th? Its just a far drive for me so i want to make sure i get the dates right before heading up that way.

Thanks for the heads up on the tank sale and the open house

I just threw that out there. I think gallonage is determined based on outside dimensions right?

So technically you would ave to subtract the volume that the glass thickness occupies, right? I have always wondered that.

jaydm93teg;293296 wrote: are the dates on this sale SAT. 21st to SAT. 28th? Its just a far drive for me so i want to make sure i get the dates right before heading up that way.

Thanks for the heads up on the tank sale and the open house

Those dates are right! Starts in two days! Picking up more fish and corals tomorrow!

Derek_S;293318 wrote: I just threw that out there. I think gallonage is determined based on outside dimensions right?

So technically you would ave to subtract the volume that the glass thickness occupies, right? I have always wondered that.

That would have to be correct.

I never thought of that but yes technically that would be right.

Seedless Reefer;293328 wrote: Either way that tank is SWEET.
Indeed!!!

Somebody is going to get that tank. I just hope it is an ARC member so we can see the build.

Give us an idea of how cheap for instance a 180 gallon with the top and bottom.

Back