Hello from Dawsonville!

Avicenna87

Reaction score
Hello All,

I just learned about the community when I was searching in Reddit`s reeftank sub.
I have started with reefing about a year ago. Actually, I purchased the tank and filled it with sand, rock, and water and then waited about 2 months until I put the first fish in. Then I waited another 6 months until I had the courage to put in my first coral, a GSP. I think I was overthinking a lot. Then I guess I got over-excited and introduced many corals at once. Anyway, I have been able to keep the softies in the photo alive for the last couple of months, and looking at the tank gives joy to me.

I don`t have anyone at work who shares the same interest in reef tanks as me, so I was looking for people around the Atlanta area, and I found you guys. I am happy to join the group, and looking forward to meeting with you people.

Here is the photo of my tank!

Attachments

• IMG_0974(2).jpg
    IMG_0974(2).jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 26
Whats Up Hello GIF

If you are that cautious then you have this reefing thing half beat. I met “Awesome Bill from Dawsonville” (Bill Elliot) once. That’s about all i know about dawsonville but There’s probably more reefers in dawsonville than in buckhead.

Back