Great store guys!

bobz

Supporting
Reaction score
I went by Creative Reef & Aquatics today and have to say it was a great store. The coral tanks are really beautiful and this has the potential to be a top LFS! Great job guys and thanks for the discount on the tang and other stuff! Looking forward to making this a regular stop on the LFS circuit. Just don't tell my wife :D
Bob Z

I agree, beautiful store....how much for t e large pieces of tonga? I did not see a price.

stunning store, the man o ray tank is killer, I was surprised to see they had tek fixtures and euro reef skimmers. Top notch!!! I was very impressed. Oh, also the zero edge frag tanks. I had never seen those before so it was a real treat. Great job guys!

I have to agree the store is very eye pleasing and they had some very interesting corals in those zero edge tanks. The rays were amazing, I was standing at the corner they get fed from and they almost came out ot the water.

We appreciate your kind words. I am very glad that you were pleased with the store, and you only saw half of it! We will have the tanks fully stocked, everything priced,face plates on the tanks, and the show reef and chiclid tanks will be stocked. Again, I am glad that you had a nice visit to the store.

ill be comming by during work to check it out this week.

Went by the store today.It was very nice and they had great prices on fish. I picked up a Nice Chocolate Mimic Tang. It will be my first stop from now on.

Fraggel Rock, The rock was $7.40lb. I saw that big piece of Tonga today. That was a NICE piece of rock.

I agree...great place, worth the drive from any place in Georgia...

Already spent money there...Clownfish is doing great!

fraggel rock;246294 wrote: I agree, beautiful store....how much for t e large pieces of tonga? I did not see a price.

Its $7.49 a pound, some of the last of it unless the re-issue some new CITES permits.

Thanks!

New shipments of fish coming in tomorrow morning, we will have Papua New Guinea, Hawai, Indonesia, Australlia. Also Coral coming in late tuesday night, ready to go Wednesday. Acans, Blastomussa, Ricordea Yuma, Elegance, HelioFungia, Red Goniopora, Trachyphyllia, Favia, Favites and much more. ORA clams, clowns and Acro's. Thanks for the encouraging words, glad you guys liked the store, it is far from complete but we will continue to improve as we move ahead.

Hi Matt,

Did you get the new coral shipment in? Ready to go? When did you get it, I was in there around 5pm last night did you have it in your holding tanks then?

Thanks,

New Coral and Fish Shipment is in! I have huge Green Polythoas on sale for $24.99. We have two pairs of Seahorse in from ORA, as well as Verde, Hawkins, Plum Crazy, Oraborealis, Pearlberry, Birdnests and Green birds nest ORA frags. We also have some very interesting green finger montipora that is huge, as well as acans, blastos, coco Worms, (Chocolate) Mimic Tangs, Flame Angels, Ebili Angels, Six Line Wrasses, Anthias, Blue Hippo Tangs, Powder Blue Tangs, Blue Face Angel, Blue Angel, Miniatus Grouper, Aquacultured Gorgonians, bright pink Alveapora, Ricordea Yuma as well as Ricordea Florida. Come check it out! More coming on Tuesday and Wednesday!

I have huge selection of Sunlight Supply and Current lighting and fixtures, Euro-Reef Skimmers, Hydor Controllable Pumps and Computers. I have the new Lumen Max Elite reflectors with ballast to match as well as Lumen Max 3. We carry Ushio, Current, and Phoenix Bulbs in all sizes. We also carry Reef Nutrition and have guaranteed zero TDS RO DI Water for sale.

We have 3 Starphire Solanas on Sale for Thanksgiving and the all new Cardiff tanks in stock as well! Come check us out!

Just got back from there, and I those coral tanks are amazing! Good selection, prices, and superclean. A lot of freshwater selection also, it was worth the hour trip for me.

Creation Reef & Aquatics;249083 wrote:
. I have the new Lumen Max Elite reflectors with ballast to match as well as Lumen Max 3.

Matt,
can you give the price on the Lumen Max elite reflectors?
thanks,
bob z

I went by there today and found out they were closed on Sunday. I would think Sunday would be a bad day for an LFS to be closed. Anyway, I did go by the other day and its a nice store. Snagged up a Red Planet from them.

Back