Freshwater plants

nolan71416

Market
Reaction score
I’m looking for somewhere/someone to get some carpeting style plants. The ones I have in mind are Java moss, weeping moss, Monte Carlo, Ludwigia mini “super red” and dwarf baby tears. Also does anyone have bonsai trees that have bought to use in tanks. If so where did you get them and was it a good buy. I see a lot of places and prices but not sure if any are actually good product.

I know Atlanta aquarium stuff a good for driftwood and plants that you are looking for. Give them a call maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pike Nursery at 1875 Roswell Rd had bonsai trees in little rectangle planters for $12 (half price) last week. You might check your local store for similar discounted merchandise. I grow dwarf water lilies in my tank to consume nutrients.

Premier has a decent plant selection and driftwood. I have dwarf hair grass in my small freshwater tank, but I hear heavy growth is limited if you don’t run CO2 in the tank.

I also have Java Moss I’ve been growing and trimming for 7 years, attached to a small sliver of wood with a plastic hair tie. I just trimmed it, but could send you with a small amount if you’re in the East Cobb area.

SaltwaterGardening I will let you know if my schedule has me down that way anytime in the future. I’m up north of Gainesville but do head that way sometimes for work.

Back