FREE Saltwater............

purereef

Sponsor
Reaction score
......with a catch......

It has recently been brought to our attention that there is a very large group of homeless people living under the Queen City Bridge just 30 minutes north of us in Gainesville. One of their MANY challenges they face is having access to clean drinking water. In an effort to help supply these unfortunate individuals with daily water, especially during the extreme heat we've been experiencing this summer, we are asking for your assistance.

Please donate a 12 pack of bottled water in exchange for 5 gallons of RO/Di salt water. (Limit 4-12 packs for 20 gallons per daily visit.)

We are collecting now until the end of August. We thank you for your kindness and compassion.

This is a great idea and incentive. Most of us are fortunate to have clean fresh water all the time and we take it for granted.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Now that is some class! Way to go George and Angela! You guys are amazing.

I will see you guys on Thursday to drop off some water. I obviously don't need any RO in return, but I want to participate in this awesome cause and it will give me an excuse to come visit the store as I haven't been in like a year or so.

WE at the ARC family recognize a good cause when we see one and we are more than willing to support PURE REEF in they on going efforts to aid people in need as they have done in the pass.
ARC would like to donate a minimum of 20 cases of water to the cause that i would personally drop off at the store this week, we know this donation would not solve the matter at hand but we do hope that it would cause more people to feel the need to help out their fellow man.

"please don't hesitate to do your part".

Wow, what a great idea. I will stop by next monday. Never been to your store as I do not regularly get to that side of town. Im assuming more cases are always welcome?
Chris

civics14;1091644 wrote: anyone around the Gwinnett mall area going? I can buy a case or two from Costco here and you can take with you. I don't need any water in return.

PM me

Im around Mall of Ga, not that far away from pleasant hill

WOW!! Marlon. We are overwhelmed with the generousity and support from everyone. Thank you so much!!!

Angela

PureReef;1091676 wrote: WOW!! Marlon. We are overwhelmed with the generousity and support from everyone. Thank you so much!!!

Angela

No problem Angela,
it wasn't just me but team ARC and we all were happen to help out for a good cause.
looks like i may have some incoming request to add to the 40 cases at the end of the week.

please anyone willing to help out and can't make it over there, don't hesitate to send me a pm, i'm happy to make the effort to get more supplies to these guys.

To raise more publicity for a good cause here is a picture of the first delivery which i hope to follow up with lots more.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

Angela, can we just ship you water to the store through Amazon? No saltwater needed in return.

wildernet;1091770 wrote: Angela, can we just ship you water to the store through Amazon? No saltwater needed in return.

:up:

Nicely done, Jorge & Angela. Is there anything else you can think of that will help?

Jenn

This is very kind. I will stop by to donate a case of water as well. Thank you allowing us to partispate~~

Back