Email Issues

jcook54

Secretary
Staff member
Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
We are currently having some issue with ARC Users being blocked from access to the forums. At this point it seems to be primarily focused on Yahoo and AOL email addresses. We are working to fix this issue but right now it's out of our hands. It is in the capable hands of our Webmaster but right now we do not have a fix.

It appears that when the system sends the User an email letting them know they have a PM, the email gets bounced and the user's state gets moved to "Invalid." The only work around at this point is to change your email from Yahoo if you have one. If you have any issues please let me or someone listed below know and we can get it fixed for you. This is not a long term solution but it should keep the forums usable.

@Adam
@Gabridge83
@jcook54

Yeah I have been receiving notifications very delayed, up to 3 hours. I also got 2 emails about confirming my email even though it’s already confirmed.

I just saw that @hiimsean It looks like you're off the problem list now though. Since you're using a gmail account there shouldn't be any issue moving forward. I am sorry that you and the other folks are having issues, this is not a fun problem to have. Once the issue is resolved we'll let everyone know. In the meantime, are you ok using your account as it is set up right now for the short term?

Back