Dry Goods

mylittlejade

Supporting
Reaction score
I’m curious to see where you all buy dry goods from. Do any of you have a recommendation for a store that has fair pricing for salt, testing equipment, fish food? Still need to checkout Nemo’s. I don't mind driving 30/40min to pickup either.

My Location
- Marietta

Bryan

i think most of the stores have relatively the same price when it comes drygood unless one store has a sale or promo. i usually grab them when i need some livestock. there's also sales online but i would support the brick/mortar first if the price isn't too much.

I like Premier and Optimum. They're both a drive but they sponsor ARC, offer discounts to members and have always been willing to help us out when we do raffles and stuff like that. They support us, I support them, the circle of life y'all!

I really like pure reef and Optimum, they are close by and the people at Optimum are truly there for your best interest and try their best for you. Honestly l think whatever store is closest will help you out.

Atlanta Aquarium, Premier, Pure Reef and Optimum are all great stores with great caring staff on hand.

Atlanta Aquarium, Premier, Pure Reef and Optimum are all great stores with great caring staff on hand.
Agreed.
All companies are going to have low dollar limits on their shelf products. Pick something you want and do a web search. Everyone will have the same low price. (Try Red Sea for example.)
Unless you really buy in bulk (cases) you are not getting everyday discounts, you are better off picking up what you need when you are at the LFS. The savings are in time and gas. You can wait for the big sales I guess, but check the expiration dates before you buy.

Thank you everyone!!

I visited a few of the recommended stores this past weekend and got what I needed. Lots of others I will visit once my tank is ready for livestock.

Back