Does this look like dinoflagellates

Wow. That's really good news! Could you please let us know what UV sterilizer you decided to go with? There are so many out there and I'm curious what you went with.

Wow. That's really good news! Could you please let us know what UV sterilizer you decided to go with? There are so many out there and I'm curious what you went with.
I got this one from a LFS:

it's kinda crazy. the back of my tank where the pump and 2 chambers for my sock filter and carbon are pretty clean as well. I should have bought this UV filter a long time ago. so cheap and so effective. I'm going to wait a couple of weeks before doing another water change but I bet it will be 100% gone after that. Now, if I just fold the sand over the dino doesn't come back like before. it just stays clean and white. I imagine the UV filter is effective against the type of dino I have or something.

When dealing with Dino’s best to plumb a temporary UV directly into the display and get an oversized Uv. Something cheap like a jebao will work. This pic is not my tank but just to give you an example of what people do.

Attachments

• E874FE69-435C-4A22-810D-2D9F35666CE2.jpeg
    E874FE69-435C-4A22-810D-2D9F35666CE2.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 10
When dealing with Dino’s best to plumb a temporary UV directly into the display and get an oversized Uv. Something cheap like a jebao will work. This pic is not my tank but just to give you an example of what people do.
I thought about putting in in the display. Glad to see I'm not crazy for thinking that.

Back