Do you need to borrow a PAR meter and have a Neptune Apex?

voodoojar

Reaction score
I'm just putting this out there if anyone in Atlanta is in need. I have a *PAR meter and PMK module for the Neptune Apex coming in the next few days. If anyone wants to borrow it just let me know.
You'll have to come to me if you want to borrow it, I'm near Little 5 Points.

*I thought my original one was broken so I bought a replacement and ended up being able to fix the original so now I have two.

No charge for using this but you'll need to leave me something for collateral, a Paypal deposit will work or cash or your wife's wedding ring. You also have to return it promptly.

I'm also available to help with advanced Apex programming if anyone's having a hard time.

No charge for this either but if it takes me a like 5 hours to set up your entire system you should probably throw me a frag.

Very generous offer. I may take you up on it, don't really "need" a PAR meter but if it'd be interesting to see what I'm getting.

voodoojar;1102438 wrote: I'm just putting this out there if anyone in Atlanta is in need. I have a *PAR meter and PMK module for the Neptune Apex coming in the next few days. If anyone wants to borrow it just let me know.
You'll have to come to me if you want to borrow it, I'm near Little 5 Points.

*I thought my original one was broken so I bought a replacement and ended up being able to fix the original so now I have two.

No charge for using this but you'll need to leave me something for collateral, a Paypal deposit will work or cash or your wife's wedding ring. You also have to return it promptly.

I'm also available to help with advanced Apex programming if anyone's having a hard time.

No charge for this either but if it takes me a like 5 hours to set up your entire system you should probably throw me a frag.

You are awesome. Once I get set up again I will definitely hit you up.

Back