Diving : Black Beards Cruise July 31st 2010 to Aug 6th 2010

simon_kruger

Market
Reaction score
Hi All,

For those that know me well, every year I plan a nice dive trip somewhere unusual. Well this year it's aboard Black Beards the 65' Pirates Lady and she is cruising around the carribean. Where you ask, where the wind takes us :D

Previous years I've planned everything but this time I going with a local diveshop. As you know we need to support our local business'.

http://www.seaventures.com/files/Blackbeard2010.pdf">http://www.seaventures.com/files/Blackbeard2010.pdf</a>

Its about 200 days away so theres plenty of notice on this dive trip :thumbs:

Perks on this deal is;

unlimited alcohol, yeah, yeah, i know, i drink and swim like a fish
unlimited food
unlimited diving
accomodation
and im on the boat :yay:

Flight not included but its about $330 or you can use air miles.

As a group we already have other ARC'er going and it would be fun to see others.

The boat normally sells out in Jan/Feb so be quick to make that all important decision.

On this trip lobster hunting is allowed as it falls perfectly over lobster season. Yum.

Please PM me privately if you want more information or call the company above.

Hope to see you there.

simon your unlimited alcohol will be rum punch every evening they fill the 5 gallon water cooler with it is Grayson still the captain of Pirates Lady or has he moved to another boat? I remember when he was just a crew hand years back. Have fun but don't expect the luxury of a liveaboard this is truly camping out at sea

Thanks Bill. Yeah i know its camping style thats why its $1000 for the trip. Im good with that. Cheap is better these days.

Sadly I heard the old hotel on Bimini burnt down, it's lobby was a great museum of newspaper articles and pictures of Hemingway and tuna and other fish the size you will never find again by the way from newspaper articles of Hemingway and spending sometime at the bar talking to a couple of locals that were around when Hemingway would come to the island Ernest was one out of control jerk

Back