Sump
Skimmer
Return Pump
Mounts For 4 Radions ( not included)

Call Matt 770-364-2240
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

That would maximize my available space nicely. Doubt I could go for it just based in the equipment costs... but what is the asking price?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

SaltWaterWannabe;1081729 wrote: That would maximize my available space nicely. Doubt I could go for it just based in the equipment costs... but what is the asking price?

Holy smokes batman...that is huge. I guess I can dream....lol

At least ai now know such a tank is out there. I hope to be going to something like that in a couple of years since it fits perfectly where I have enough structural support already.

Was this not the display in the middle of the store?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its a slightly smaller copy of tank in store. Store tank is still there. LOL. The store tanks is 48"x48"x36" PM or call me for price. 770-364-2240 Thanks!

We are taking to the store to set up as a display next week. So if nobody wants it that is were it is going. It an amazing deal. Once wetted we wont be breaking it down. Looks just a little smaller than store show reef. Comes with Cabinet/Canopy, Sump, Skimmer, Return Pump, ATO, Bio Pellet Reactor, turn key, just need lights. Set up for 4 Radions. Call Matt 770-364-2240 if interested..

There's a difference between a valid offer and just an insult. Unless there is supposed to be another 0 I'd consider that offer an insult.

Back