Continuation of scammer saga from March update 😂

sharis100

Supporting
Reaction score
So, I was scammed last March from that Scott scammer who used email wilsonsmith54@yahoo.com
and lost $450 because I was in a hurry and too trusting.

Well this same dude just emailed me and said he felt bad and wanted to ‘refund’ our money. 😂
Decided to play along and called out his BS and told him he didn’t need to announce his ‘good deed’ and he could just Venmo or PayPal the money back. He said he got ‘locked’ out of his mobile stuff. The scammer then said do we take checks, so we gave him our P.O. Box and told him to mail a check (not that this is ever going to happen).
The dude then goes no that is not what he meant, and pretended to be all hesitant asking whether we know how to deposit checks via mobile. I had to really lol 😂 at that. Told him ain’t no way in you know where he was getting our banking info. And he could send
us a handwritten letter with his routing number, account number, amount of money he was ‘returning’ and wanting to pay us and his signature so that we could run his ‘check’ for him. He got all huffy and fake defensive. Probably won’t hear back from him since we did not take his bait for his current scam. Told him karma was a b…. And hope that he gets his one day.
Be careful, some folks are lower than cockroaches. But at least I got a morning laugh out of his attempts scam again.

Apparently, he crawled back under whatever rock 🪨 into whatever hole 🕳️ he came from after we shut him down. Again, doubt we will ever see any funds returned as Venmo PayPal were unable to pursue so far. Who knows though…. Here is a screen shot of just some of our latest interactions if you want a laugh. Have a good weekend!
IMG_3051.png

Screw Venmo. My account got suspended after I dispute with Amex. They want me to pay the scammed amount before they let me use it again

Back