CANCELLED DUE TO CORONA VIRUS! March ARC Meeting - Palisades Medical Building - 3200 Downwood Cir NW, Atlanta, GA 30327, USA

CANCELLED DUE TO CORONA VIRUS! March ARC Meeting - Palisades Medical Building - 3200 Downwood Cir NW, Atlanta, GA 30327, USA
Posted by jcook54
Palisades at West Paces
Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 01:00 PM
Until: Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

jcook54

Secretary
Staff member
Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
It's time for another meeting and we finally heard back from the venue and we're good-to-go.

When: Sunday, March 22nd, 1-4pm
Where: Palisades Medical Building - Bottom Floor Main Conference Room
Address: 3200 Downwood Cir NW, Atlanta, GA 30327, USA
Parking: Park on Level C (even though the signage says not to) and enter through the doors on that level.

The March meeting will consist of a demonstration showing how to prepare your own frozen reef complete food. ARC will supply (through your membership support) the fixin's with @Doberman13 & @ZapataInc showing us how it's done. It promises to be educational and a little messy. We'll need some volunteers the day of to help prepare and bag it all but the goal is to send everyone home with instructions and a small bag of their own.

Of course we are going to have some frag vendors there but we're also going to have a lot of table space so that we can have a member's spring cleaning/Yard Sale. So, bring that piece of gear you've been meaning to post for sale or that gently used wavemaker that you never got around to using and offer it up for sale to your fellow ARC members. Along with said gear, bring some money because other folks will be doing the same and maybe you can go home with a new light or skimmer! This is the first time we've tried something like this and with everyone's help and participation it'll be a hit!

One thing to note, if you plan on doing some buying or selling, please bring cash or have your method of E-payment worked out in advanced. Most everyone I've dealt with used PayPal or Venmo. We're still ironing out the details of how we are going to lay out the venue but it promised to be a good time!

As always, we will have lots of prizes to raffle off to supporting members! If you haven't become a supporting member, now's a great time - several brand new members won $50 gift certificates to Premier Aquatics at the last meeting and paid for their yearly membership just by attending and winning a raffle! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
New member as of today here and I’ll definitely see you guys there. It’s gonna be my first, not just ARC but in general. Can’t wait to meet like minded people with the same passion for saltwater that I have.
Welcome to the ARC glad to have you.

Hello everyone. Sadly, we will be cancelling the upcoming meeting due to Corona virus concerns. While we LOVE holding meetings, the safety and well being of our members is the most important thing to us. This bums me out, for sure, but I think an abundance of caution is warranted in this case. We will definitely be monitoring the conditions and determining soon if we will hold an April meeting.

Please understand that this isn't what we want, but rather what we really must do. I speak for all of the officers and staff when we wish all of you great health during these troubling times. Now go wash your hands!

Back