Bylaw and Constitution Review Committee - Volunteers needed!

Cook

President
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
We are looking for supporting members that are interested in joining the Bylaw and Constitution Review Committee! @ActiveAngel has a modified draft that we will start with. The Committee's purpose is to review and modernize the current documents to ensure ARC's continued operation and success as a club. Once the work is complete, we will present our recommendations to the board for a membership vote. Time commitment: I am currently planning for the committee to meet online for one hour per week to start. We will do our best to find a time that works for everyone that wants to participate. Please contact me to join! This is a great way to meet other members, interact with the Board of Directors, and learn the inner workings of the club.

Thanks all! I will add your names to the list. We will try to find the best time to meet based on the group.

The only requirements for joining is dexterity. There's a fairly complex secret handshake but it usually only takes a week or two of practice to get it all down.

Seriously though, thanks to everyone who has volunteered to help on this. It's been along time coming. Many hands make light work and many minds lead to better results in the end.

Back