Bill Reef Supply Order

ecoreefguy

Supporting
Reaction score
I ordered some items from the Black Friday sale. Originally it was suppose to be delivered Nov 29th. But then it said delivered today, but no signs of any packages. What are the chances that the order delivery date was messed up? Their offices are closed now so just waiting for their response in the mean time.

Check the actual shippers(usps, ups, fedex) website. If it shows delivered on that website, it could be a lost or mis delivered package. However sometimes I have usps show as delivered and then they bring it the next day

I have had USPS show a package delivered and then bring it the next day too. Makes me think the package somehow did not make it on the truck but the mail carriers are marking them delivered to meet some kind of quota.

As a guy in a warehouse who ships out orders, I get tons of calls about packages not getting delivered. You wouldn't believe how often UPS/FedEx/USPS drivers "hide" packages behind bushes, behind a car in the driveway, etc. I assume to prevent porch pirates. Who knows? I once had a UPS driver put a Chewy box in the bed of a truck in my driveway. Thought they'd forgotten my dog's food until I found it the next day.

ADD65AFB-D781-4BB1-A78B-B3FA8D982325.png
It’s been a while with no response. Of course CC has been charge lol. I guess they are like anyone . Very quick to take your money but very slow to assist you , especially during holidays. Thankfully I have others while I wait lol

Call them, get someone on the phone. I had an order come and the box was destroyed, so UPS threw everything away last week. I called and within 5 minutes I had another order in route.

Just got off the phone with BRS. Evidently they lost the package originally. Then miraculously after BRS put in a dispute they found it and delivered it on Tuesday. Meanwhile I’m here staring at the empty spot my trident is suppose to be…

Back