Best Freshwater Stores?

Adam M

Supporting
Reaction score
I'm looking to get back into freshwater again soon. What stores do you guys recommend for Freshwater?

Premier has the broadest selection for smaller freshwater fish and plants I would say. Nemo's has a great selection too especially for larger fish and oddball fish but usually lacking in nano fish. They also have plants and shrimp now. Optimum has by far the best dry goods selection.

Southern Aquatics is my go to for all of my freshwater fish, 83 to be exact all from them.
Healthiest stock that I’ve seen, store is super clean, and the owners are really knowledgeable.
Plus, I work up the street so makes it super convenient :)

Southern Aquatics is my go to for all of my freshwater fish, 83 to be exact all from them.
Healthiest stock that I’ve seen, store is super clean, and the owners are really knowledgeable.
Plus, I work up the street so makes it super convenient :)

Sounds like I need to check this one out. Might be the only store I haven't seen yet!

Sounds like I need to check this one out. Might be the only store I haven't seen yet
Sounds like I need to check this one out. Might be the only store I haven't seen yet!
it is truly a family owned business. Taylor and Ashley are sisters and they have run it for several years. Update to the above. I just started a reef tank and got everything from them also, they are awesome! Tell them Sam sent you 😊

Back