Banded Trochus

jcook54

Secretary
Staff member
Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
Hey Gang, I went and visited the good folks at Premier Aquatics today and wasn't disappointed. I'm sure most of you have been there but I know a few folks have been looking for banded trochus snails - Premier Aquatics has some in stock. I was running a few errands and couldn't pick any up today but will be going back on Tuesday to get a few. I've heard these snails referred to as a "best kept secret" and they've got a few advantages over some common snails in the hobby. I'd tell y'all what the price was but I didn't buy and and didn't even bother to check.

By far the best snails I've gotten. They also get a decent size and you can see their growth which is cool. They are always eating in my tank.

Cost of entry is a little high for snails but they re-up on their own.

Hey guys- YOU'RE SPILLING OUR SECRETS!! lol Yes, Banded Trochus are GREAT clean up crew. I only wish we got them more! Get em while they're hot!!

i was a little hesitane to buy them due to the cost. Then i remembered i've bought over 50 astrea snails in two years and lost just about all of them. The cheapest ive seen them for was $3 each at xxx and at xxx sells them for 3.99 if i'm not mistaking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back