Are you ready for bad weather?

Cbry77;935052 wrote: I am in Buford and our power went out. I used my DC converter and ran a heater and pump fine. Power is back on now.

Bryan

How long was it out? Did you just have a single car battery? Was the car running charging it?

It was out for 2 hours. I have the cheap DC converter from Walmart. Started the car, plugged in extension cord and then heater and koralia. Worked great.

Cbry77;935062 wrote: It was out for 2 hours. I have the cheap DC converter from Walmart. Started the car, plugged in extension cord and then heater and koralia. Worked great.

Good to know. Thanks.

k3nnyP;935047 wrote:

Rich, don't let this go to your head. I'm not necessarily saying you have character. Just that people in similar circumstances could have built some.

Are you saying I am a "character"???? Funny, I have been told that a lot. LOL.

But I agree with you. Additionally, my family became indestructible. We may get irritated at each other now and then but we have a closeness that many never get to experience.

I know you all think I have no heart but now I have an ultrasound to prove it. :)

porpoiseaquatics;934731 wrote: Ever drank a bottled water??? In most cases, it's RO/DI water.

RO yes. DI, no. I've read/heard from several sources that DI isn't good for drinking, and many systems have a tee before the DI to store drinking water in a reservoir.

JennM;935150 wrote: RO yes. DI, no. I've read/heard from several sources that DI isn't good for drinking, and many systems have a tee before the DI to store drinking water in a reservoir.

+1. no good to drink.

I've been out in my POS sentra on untreated backroads and gwinnett highways since before the sun was up looking for my super inconsiderate ex girlfriend who nobody has heard from in two days.

The roads are bad but driveable. Only problem is that some people are idiots and I have seen people out going too fast can't stop at stop signs and red lights and almost hit people who aren't idiots

Lol sorry for the rant.

They are finally getting the roads plowed now here idk about there

I've seen some cars out in Acworth but not personally. Looks slushy not too icy.

Back