ARC members 15% off coupon code

spike

Sponsor
Reaction score
ARC members eventually I will be giving a 10% discount along with discount on shipping for Georgia residents. Until my web designer figures out how to do it with my cart software I will be offering a 15% discount. The coupon code is ARC15. You can pm me if you have any questions.

1mbrews8;630166 wrote: so no pick up? thanks
mike

I am sorry, but no pickup. I am not licensed for retail, only on-line sales. To get my license I had to sign documents that stated I would not have walk-in customers. Plus my sponsorship with ARC is for e-commerce only. I am still doing problem solving dealing with getting coral to customers locally that do not want coral shipped. Maybe coordinate delivery to ARC meetings once a month.

ramone;630240 wrote: I am sorry, but no pickup. I am not licensed for retail, only on-line sales. To get my license I had to sign documents that stated I would not have walk-in customers. Plus my sponsorship with ARC is for e-commerce only. I am still doing problem solving dealing with getting coral to customers locally that do not want coral shipped. Maybe coordinate delivery to ARC meetings once a month.

Makes sense. Does that preclude you from meeting people for pick-up occasionally. You have some great stuff. It seems like unnecessary risk/expense to ship it from Flowery Branch to other parts of the city.

thbrewst;630285 wrote: Makes sense. Does that preclude you from meeting people for pick-up occasionally. You have some great stuff. It seems like unnecessary risk/expense to ship it from Flowery Branch to other parts of the city.

In the past I have been known to deliver coral to my customers home. I get to check out the customers tank, talk about coral placement, and whatever else comes up. I usually still charge a $20.00 delivery fee, unless order is over $210.00, then it is free. Typically I will only deliver in a 20-25 mile range. I just do not want to make it normal practice. My work week is already over 80+ hours. My wife would kill me,....or love it. :) If interested in personalized home delivery we can work out details through pm. I just cannot allow pickup.

Back