Aquarium Specialty Welcomes Captive bred Biota fish to our livestock offering

aquarium speciality news

Sponsor
Reaction score
We've been offering captive bred clownfish from Sea & Reef for several years. As of today, we have expanded our offering to more captive bred species from Biota.

Please let us know if you have any questions. We offer free shipping (corals and fish combined) on livestock orders over $250.00 in the lower 48.

Attachments

• yellow-tang.jpg
    yellow-tang.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 16
  • blue-mandarin-goby.jpg
    blue-mandarin-goby.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 15
  • forktail-blenny.jpg
    forktail-blenny.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 11
  • golden-lined-rabbitfish.jpg
    golden-lined-rabbitfish.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 13
I have been working with Scott and Aquarium Specialty for 20+ years, he has an amazing company and great group of employees. Glad to see you added Biota Scott.

Buy with confidence!

I just added a biota filefish into my tank I got from another member. Was able to get to see a couple of the YT also. So amazed at how far captive breeding has came. When I left the hobby a decade ago, it was thought impossible to breed tangs, and now.. here we are.

How is the filefish doing for you? All the fish we purchased are looking good. No casualties and tomorrow will be day 7 since we received our order.
He's doing great! About the size of a quarter or so. He's so neat floating around. Seems to be settling in really well. Dang is he hard to find though, blends in perfectly with the rock work sometimes!

Thanks for asking, I'll keep you updated. Same friend released a yellow tang into his the other day with a large gem and a purple. No issues, a little light hazing from the purp, be he is doing great also!

Back