Programed apex. lights not wanting to work and turn on and off

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231107_020716_APEXFusion.jpg
    Screenshot_20231107_020716_APEXFusion.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20231107_020728_APEXFusion.jpg
    Screenshot_20231107_020728_APEXFusion.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 11
It might be that the particular outlet number might not be working. Like permanently broken? I have one eb-8 bar with outlet 3 is always on and outlet 6 is broken.

Check to see if you can use other control type like advanced: and use command like:

Fallback ON
Set OFF
If Time 21:00 to 07:00 Then ON

If you have space, try a different outlet. You can also manually turn on the outlet instead of running auto just to see if it’s working

I'll try another plug when I get back home but it's not just my lights it's also the GRO that will not run auto either

There are 2 24v connectors on the EB832. "A" is the upper one closest to the power cord. Make sure that is where you've plugged it in.

The only differences between your programming and mine, is mine is set 21:00 to 09:00 and your shutdown temp is a 10th of a degree higher.

So if it's plugged into the right output, it's set to AUTO and the time is between 9:00pm at 7:00am, the only reason it wouldn't be on is the temp probe is showing 82.1 degrees or higher.

Screenshot 2023-11-08 153050.png

No the big problem is that it will not shut off. Can run everything manually but it will not do the auto thing

No the big problem is that it will not shut off. Can run everything manually but it will not do the auto thing
I'm not following you. You say it won't "do the auto thing". If it won't turn off, will it turn on in auto?

The way you have it set up it should work at the times you have set... as long as it's plugging into the correct port and the temp isn't too high.
Are you having any other issues with things not working?

Figured it out Neptune found the problem it was showing the right time in fusion but the internal time i.e. the hardware clock was messed up they had to do a exchange

Back