Ai prime 16 hd

Peter9

Supporting
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hoe amazing these lights are they seriously get the jobe done for the price. Corals have been doing great!

Curious what schedule others are running their 16s on. I too am loving mine, but still trying to find the right schedule/levels.

Well I’m fixing to go from Old School MH to 16s. I currently have two 400 watt 20 K over my 125, fixing to put 4 of the 16s. I chatted with AI, they said I could light it with 3 but I’m thinking not. So I bought 4. But I too am looking for schedule/levels?

I run AI lights on 3 of my tanks and love them. 2 16s, 2 32s and 2 64s.
There is a group on facebook that has a lot of info on schedules. AI Prime/Hydra Reef Group
Honestly the best way is to get a par meter and adjust your levels to get the par you need in your tank.

I run AI lights on 3 of my tanks and love them. 2 16s, 2 32s and 2 64s.
There is a group on facebook that has a lot of info on schedules. AI Prime/Hydra Reef Group
Honestly the best way is to get a par meter and adjust your levels to get the par you need in your tank.
I’m renting the club par meter this weekend to see what I’m getting with the halides and hopefully will be able to get it close with the 16s

Back