AI Blade

andrewjjones1212

Supporting
Reaction score
Who's going to get them first? I'm interested how they compare with the pop of Reef Brites or Orphek Bars since im not a fan of the other AI lights but like the controllability with them so I could be convinced.

There is a conversation here. Sounds like most people have reservations.

I have a quanta bar and love it. It has a huge spread and a decent punch. The other nice thing I like is the cord is extra long. Just a nice a bonus.

Now that looks like a bar I could get behind. I just don't understand why they don't list the types, numbers & spectrums of the diodes. What is there to hide?

Now that looks like a bar I could get behind. I just don't understand why they don't list the types, numbers & spectrums of the diodes. What is there to hide?

Many people have reached out to the owner and have been provided all the information they want.

Many people have reached out to the owner and have been provided all the information they want.
I hear you, but you and I aren't selling the product. We should be able to see the diodes and layout as common info. If the specs are good it should be a selling point, not something to be hidden or have to take further steps to find out.

Spectrum graphs look pretty on a page but don't tell you the info most people want to know. And info their competitors offer freely. Kinda makes it seem like they're hiding something. Could be great and nothing to worry about. But we don't know.

Back