A few Baby Sailfin Tangs available

ActiveAngel

Contest Committee Lead
Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
Just left Southern Aquatics, and it seems business is going well. They had all the usual stuff, and a handful of new interesting things... but what caught my eye the most were 3-4 beautiful baby Pacific Sailfin Tangs, all of which looked super healthy and happy. Good blacks, face spot patterning, and nice yellow and white stripes.

I didn’t pick any up as I don’t have room, but I had to seriously consider it. Lol

Just FYI in case anyone is looking for a baby Sailfin!

I was already planning a trip there this afternoon...

My purchases may be changing....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was already planning a trip there this afternoon...

My purchases may be changing....

Never mind. Didn’t realize they got 18-20” in length...

Never mind. Didn’t realize they got 18-20” in length...

That seems excessive. Rest assured, they get big! But I think 15” would be considered fully adult and huge for an aquarium. I think the biggest I’ve ever seen is probably 10-12”

Just left Southern Aquatics, and it seems business is going well. They had all the usual stuff, and a handful of new interesting things... but what caught my eye the most were 3-4 beautiful baby Pacific Sailfin Tangs, all of which looked super healthy and happy. Good blacks, face spot patterning, and nice yellow and white stripes.

I didn’t pick any up as I don’t have room, but I had to seriously consider it. Lol

Just FYI in case anyone is looking for a baby Sailfin!

Price?

fde44e22dc548cd9f8a7c3031f32de21.jpg

Back