What style of bracing are you going with? It is going to be awesome, looking forward to the finished build.

What style of bracing are you going with? It is going to be awesome, looking forward to the finished build.
I will have a top with large sections cut out. Haven't decided on 3 or 4, but enough to give me a 4 inch lip around the tank and enough to have access for rock work. So I guess it would be a hybrid euro.

Awesome. Great design. Have you built a tank before or is this your first one? I have no doubt that you will get this done right, I'm just wondering

A column aquascape would look awesome. What are you planning on keeping? Reef or FOWLR? I've always wanted an octopus.

A column aquascape would look awesome. What are you planning on keeping? Reef or FOWLR? I've always wanted an octopus.
Reef. I'm interested in making some large arches with inserts that look real to go with my live rock. You know of anyone who has made reef rock inserts that look real?

I have not, I'm guessing since you're building your tank yourself you wouldn't want a custom ordered piece and would DIY it. I have seen a few people on here use real live rock and acrylic rods to do some awesome scapes. Are you looking to do an insert that covers the back of the tank?

This company makes some amazing inserts

I have not, I'm guessing since you're building your tank yourself you wouldn't want a custom ordered piece and would DIY it. I have seen a few people on here use real live rock and acrylic rods to do some awesome scapes. Are you looking to do an insert that covers the back of the tank?

This company makes some amazing inserts
More so to make large arches. Didn't want to drill the live rock. I'll check the website you posted. Thanks.

Back