32g Biocube - Clown & Nem

90gDreams

Supporting
Reaction score
Started this tank 6 months ago and it was a disaster. Never failed on a build before so that was fun. Best guess is the crappy rock that came with the tank was leeching heavy metals or some other chemical issue.

It was so bad I was killing leathers and toadstool. Even green paly zoa that tend to take over a tank were barely staying alive.

Today I tossed everything out except the two clowns, and the few frags that have clung to life. Hopefully this goes smoother or there is going to be a RBTA give away because they are getting out of my 90g soon one way or another.

Livestock - two lonely clowns courtesy of @Cook 's Breeding efforts. Two superman mushrooms, remnants of a purple gorgonian. A candelabra gorgonian that came in on liverock, one toadstool, 3 nuclear green palm. One liverock with GSP.

Lights - Noopsyche k7v3

Stock biocube pump, two jebao powerheads.

3 arches of liferock done to be a cute little structure. First time I've done more than pile up rocks and add water.

Dumped in some Dr. Tim's just to help settle it out since it's basically a fish in dry rock start.

Back