We now fill CO2!!

axio

Sponsor
Reaction score
<span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="color: Navy;">As per the title we now have our own CO2 refill station! </span></span>

So we can fill any tanks on the spot. Now more dropping off tanks for a few days or swapping. We also have all the thread fittings, even for the uncommon European threads. So keep that Calcium reactor or CO2 system running with out a skipping a beat!

Please call or visit the store for refill pricing.

Premier Aquatics,
Jakub

we just upgraded out CO2 refill station! I love new toys! *rubs hands together*. This one is MUCH quieter and should help us to fill the tanks faster.

CO2 Pricing...

1 lb tank - $5 <span style="color: #0000ff">&lt;- 1 Liter Ista Tank</span>
5 lb tank - $15
10 lb tank - $23
<span style="color: #ff0000">&lt;-New Price!</span>

<span style="color: #0000ff">Our new CO2 fill system! Installed - 4/24/2014</span>

951922=53435-20140424_080532.jpg
>
951922=53435-20140424_080532.jpg
class="gc-images" title="20140424_080532.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:400px" /></a>

Ringo®;951938 wrote: Will you guys send off tanks for hydrostat testing as well?

Currently no =/ We are looking at options for this. It's been hard finding something thats priced competitively and will be convenient for both the customers and us. And the systems for testing are WAY too expensive for us justify buying one. We will keep you guys update on this.

Jakub

This question might be dumb but anyway, how do you know whether the tank is able to reuse/refill or just the tank itself has the production date printed/grabbed?

Thank you!

Gotta believe it because I have a calcium reactor waiting and have been missing the little details about setting up.

joseayes;952185 wrote: This question might be dumb but anyway, how do you know whether the tank is able to reuse/refill or just the tank itself has the production date printed/grabbed?

Thank you!

Gotta believe it because I have a calcium reactor waiting and have been missing the little details about setting up.

Almost all the tanks are able to be refilled. The bottles should be stamped with a date that represents when bottle "expires" it's tested time frame to be filled. You can get them sent out to get retested and stamped.

Back