IMG_2645.JPG
    244.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2660.JPG
    IMG_2660.JPG
    246.5 KB · Views: 30
  • KYWX3694 (2).JPG
    KYWX3694 (2).JPG
    298 KB · Views: 35
We have been adding items to our websites. Elias been going as fast as he could entering new items but seem like he cannot catch up since we keep on bringing in new items all the time. Take a look.
aquaticsuppliesusa
Coral2you

Pardon my ignorance but what makes a goni cost $299? Hate to be that guy but I am curious...

Pardon my ignorance but what makes a goni cost $299? Hate to be that guy but I am curious...
Great question. I don't know the answer. You have to ask other vendors who are selling. I don't set the price. I tried to follow the price on the internet as I do with most of my products. I tried to sell the same thing a little cheaper than is what is out there on the internet, not counting on folks who are selling corals on here. With that said, you might be able to find similar thing from other hobbyists/vendors at a little better price on the club.
With that said, we do have limited amount of $125.00 pieces that is smaller than the pictures shown, reserved for local customers.

Last edited:
Great question. I don't know the answer. You have to ask other vendors who are selling. I don't set the price. I tried to follow the price on the internet as I do with most of my products. I tried to sell the same thing a little cheaper than is what is out there on the internet, not counting on folks who are selling corals on here. With that said, you might be able to find similar thing from other hobbyists/vendors at a little better price on the club.
With that said, we do have limited amount of $125.00 pieces that is smaller than the pictures shown, reserved for local customers.
That's a fair answer. I was mostly curious if this was a certain variety that I guess I'd never heard of. With the various names corals have these days, it's hard to tell what is valuable and what is simply rebranded yet common. Thanks for the answer. Looking forward to visiting you guys next week!

100 @ $299
Actually, we have a little over 200 pieces. Most are kept at our grow out location since we have limited amount of space in our store. Varied in prices from $300.00 to $1,500.00 through our online stores. We priced some smaller one at $125.00 for local customers at our LFS location. We are working hard to list all corals on our website once we finished with our dry goods store aquaticsuppliesusa.com. Impossible task since only 1 person working on the online stores.

Well well well , I have to come by and check this place out I’ve got a 500 gallon tank to fill up , And several other established aquariums.

Your the only local aquarium shop I haven’t visited yet,
Interesting about the mail order …

Well well well , I have to come by and check this place out I’ve got a 500 gallon tank to fill up , And several other established aquariums.

Your the only local aquarium shop I haven’t visited yet,
Interesting about the mail order …
Please do. Love to have you visit our store. We have lots of colonies for sale along with lots of frags. You probably need more colonies than frags to filled up that 500 gallons tank. We got all kinds of equipment selling on one of our website with 5% reward points like every else but if you stop by and picked up at the store, I'll see what I can do with the reward points.

Back