This place is amazing!!

ELBee

Supporting
Reaction score
I just started reefing a few months ago. Once i was well cycled/up and running I started posting here.

The friendly advice dispensed is worth joining alone- I feel like I've learned so much already.

Mostly I am blown away by the kindness and generosity here. I've kept freshwater tanks for 20+ years and joined many forums for thay hobby and while that experience has been good, it in no way compares to ARC.

I've gotten many free or very affordable frags and tanks to people here, I am in LOVE with my tank! And each person I've met is VERY knowledgeable about their stock and are happy to share info and tips to keep them growing and looking their best.

Happy holidays, everyone and happy keeping, merry reefing!

Attachments

• PXL_20221220_183619725.jpg
    PXL_20221220_183619725.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 22
This is a great place to connect with local hobbyists. When I first started I would buy frags just to look at other peoples set ups lol 😂

It’s also different in regards to other hobby’s in that we don’t keep “trade secrets” because we need other people to be able to grow corals so that we can buy, trade, sell etc.

This is a great place to connect with local hobbyists. When I first started I would buy frags just to look at other peoples set ups lol 😂

It’s also different in regards to other hobby’s in that we don’t keep “trade secrets” because we need other people to be able to grow corals so that we can buy, trade, sell etc.
This is a sound strategy. lol. I got my hands on a nearly free biocube and that was the final nail in the coffin in regards to deciding to take the plunge into a reef tank. Starting small- but I am SO envious of the gorgeous tanks I've seen so far!

I just started reefing a few months ago. Once i was well cycled/up and running I started posting here.

The friendly advice dispensed is worth joining alone- I feel like I've learned so much already.

Mostly I am blown away by the kindness and generosity here. I've kept freshwater tanks for 20+ years and joined many forums for thay hobby and while that experience has been good, it in no way compares to ARC.

I've gotten many free or very affordable frags and tanks to people here, I am in LOVE with my tank! And each person I've met is VERY knowledgeable about their stock and are happy to share info and tips to keep them growing and looking their best.

Happy holidays, everyone and happy keeping, merry reefing!
Did you and your husband come by and buy my biocube? trying to put a face with the screen name, i feel like you said this was yours.
Chris c

Did you and your husband come by and buy my biocube? trying to put a face with the screen name, i feel like you said this was yours.
Chris c
Yes! that was us!! Hello! :)

I got a biocube 32 for $30 off of fb and then someone COUGHfishmanh20COUGH decided he wanted one too!

Back