Thanks

glxtrix

Market
Reaction score
Just like to say thanks to Tim and Margi, you guys really came through for me yesterday. Everything is working great and looks awesome.

a shiny new toy :) Picked up a reactor. My current one was leaking and I gave up on it. I'm leaving this weekend for a week and needed some assurance that I wouldn't come home to an empty tank. Tim came thu and made sure I had what I needed. Thanks again.

RC-2 Dual. Its awesome. Will be selling my old one as parts....still a great reactor, just needs some attention that I didn't want to give anymore, lol.

Since you asked so nicely :) This thing was super easy to set up! And the PanWorld pump....SOOOOOOO CUTE! It's tiny, but packs a punch! Super quiet, I literally had to touch it to make sure it was on!!!

MR-2.jpg
alt="" />

Dude, alls you need is a second chamber. That first one you have is massive! And in all actuality, its sustaining your tank perfectly fine.

This is my first MRC piece and I must say, I've very pleased with it. Yes second chambers are a nice addition to have.

Back