Thank you!

NanCrab

Supporting
Reaction score
Thank you so much to everyone who gave me frags today!
They are all dipped, turkey based, toothbrushed, rinsed and in the tank!
Many are still a little upset over their day but some are open and happy.
@aestheticlibra, @Jeremey’s reef, @sharis100, @anit77, @Cook, @raz0945 and @urbanknight - thank you for the frags, egg crate, styrofoam box, Mangrove, giving me your raffle ticket, giving me your prize!
If we get to go to RAP in April we will be proudly wearing our new ARC t-shirts.

Was really great to meet so many of you in person today! Thank you to the BOD for organizing the meeting and frag swap.

Great job with the stand building presentation @ZapataInc! Love the barn door styling you put on yours. Great job.

Thanks again to everyone who made this meeting possible.
Nancy and Tyler

Attachments

• 15825016926247732801029154908974.jpg
    15825016926247732801029154908974.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 14
I sincerely hope I didn't forget to mention anyone but if I did I'm sorry and thanks to you too

Thank you so much to everyone who gave me frags today!
They are all dipped, turkey based, toothbrushed, rinsed and in the tank!
Many are still a little upset over their day but some are open and happy.
@aestheticlibra, @Jeremey’s reef, @sharis100, @anit77, @Cook, @raz0945 and @urbanknight - thank you for the frags, egg crate, styrofoam box, Mangrove, giving me your raffle ticket, giving me your prize!
If we get to go to RAP in April we will be proudly wearing our new ARC t-shirts.

Was really great to meet so many of you in person today! Thank you to the BOD for organizing the meeting and frag swap.

Great job with the stand building presentation @ZapataInc! Love the barn door styling you put on yours. Great job.

Thanks again to everyone who made this meeting possible.
Nancy and Tyler
Hahaha. You're welcome. A lot of people talk crap about green star polyp, but they're some of my favorite corals. I currently have it growing up the side and back of my display. My next display will be bare bottom with GSP growing on the bottom like grass :D And they hairy mushrooms just look cool, as does that monti

Back