Soft opening aquaticsupplyusa.com

atlantaaquarium

Sponsor
Reaction score
Hello, we are launching a soft opening one of our online stores in the greater Atlanta and the surrounding area only. The website is aquaticsupplyusa.com. We will roll out Aqua Illumination, Tunze and Kessle shortly. Eshoppe line will be broaden shortly.
Our reward program is very genrous. Here is how it works. Let us know what you think.
Let’s say you buy a Radion XR30 Pro with us online. We will earn 800 points from us. Each point will equate to $0.10 face value to buy products on our websites or brick and mortar store. You just reward yourself $80.00 of buying power for buying the XR30 pro with us. Pick up at the store will earn you additional 40 points toward dry goods. We will reward you 200 points if you were to use the points toward livestock. In other word, you are getting additional $100.00 in purchasing power for just buying the Radion XR30 Pro with us.
Please specify how you want us to get the product to you. To serve you better, we need to know ahead of time if you are going to pick up at the store or have it shipped. We are very short of space at the brick and mortar store. For now, many items with be at the warehouse to eliminate the congestion in the store.
Please call us to make payment through PayPal. Automatic payment through the websites will be available shortly.
We will explain in more details on our website very soon. Feel free to call us for more details. 770-476-8540.

Rit, congratulations on the new aquatic supply company. Is the website currently active? I tried accessing the URL and GoDaddy tried to sell me the domain name?
Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rit, congratulations on the new aquatic supply company. Is the website currently active? I tried accessing the URL and GoDaddy tried to sell me the domain name?
Rick

Hey, thanks for asking. I don't use Godaddy anymore. They are a bunch of turd. My auto renewal of my old website did not go through because the expiration on the card I had with them expired, so they keep the name and currently tried to sell it for $12,000.00! It's all good. I currently have 2 websited powered by shopify. Coral2you and aquaticsuppliesusa

I see what happened regarding the URL. Your original note above listed the URL as aquaticsupplyusa.com but the correct URL is aquaticsuppliesusa.com
Thanks!

Back