Scuba Gear for sale

judochop

Market
Reaction score
As I mentioned in another post. I started the certification and only used the equipment one day in a swimming pool. Due to back surgery prior to my check out dives I am no longer fit to dive. Therefore I am selling my gear. All of it was purchased fall of last year except for the dacor back up fins.

Here's a break down of the gear and prices. You can find all the new gear prices at their website which is http://www.divers-supply.com/">http://www.divers-supply.com/</a>

Tusa Zoom Split Fins LG-XL (open heel) paid 129.00 asking 70.00

Dacor Fins (open heel) used as a back up set asking 15.00

Oceanic Venture booties size 9-10 paid 36.00 asking 15.00

Fusion XSscuba Mask (you will need to check fit personally) paid 65.00 asking 35.00

Tusa Hyperdry II Snorkel paid 34.00 asking 20.00

Neosport Jump Wetsuit 3/2 paid 80.00 asking 45.00

I also have 10lbs of shot weight. Free

Even though the booties say size 9-10, I wear a size 11 shoe so the booties will fit anyone about that size. The fins are open heel so they have an adjustable strap. The mask has to be tried on and slightly inhale through your nose. If it stays on comfortably then it is a proper fit. The wet suit is full sleeve and pants leg type. The 3/2 means 3mm thick on the torso and 2mm thick on the extremeties.

The wet suit and fins are the black and blue color scheme. The mask, snorkel, dacor fins and booties are all black.

Zach is first in line but if he does not buy the gear, it goes to whoever wants it next. I prefer to sell it all at once to one person if possible.

What size is the wet suit? I have lost some weight and need new suit.

Ya what size is the suit?!? I would take the booties, suit and fins if they fit. I would also take the weights. Now all I need to do is find a new BCD. (All my equipment got "lost" coming out of the DR last year! :( )

The wet suit is a large. I am 5' 10" and 185 lbs and it fits good. It could accomadate someone a little taller and be fine.

Too small for my 6'2" 210 lb butt... (*Sings* Fat man in a little suit!</em>)

I would still consider the fins and the booties. Are you down in the ATL area at all?!?

I am interested in buying your SCUBA gear. Is it still for sale? Put me in line/at the top of the list please. I live in Roswell/Alpharetta. When could I take a look and try some things on?

Todd, I have a wetsuit that's a little too small for me, if you're interested in it.... :)

The gear (except the shot weight) is still available. If anyone wants to buy it all as a package, I will take $150.

judochop;39420 wrote: The gear (except the shot weight) is still available. If anyone wants to buy it all as a package, I will take $150.

When you say "gear", is that everything in the original post minus the weights for $150?

Back