Rare Tube Anenomes

sn4k33y3z

Market
Reaction score
FYI- if you're looking for an awesome tube anenome, go to Pure Reef. They got in three rare colors that I haven't seen before! I kicking myself(almost) for just purchasing a flame wrasse pair or otherwise these guys would've came home with me.

Not the best photo, but I assure you the Nem on the upper right hand corner is CrAzY!!! Plus the two HYPER orange Nem's are awesome too! I hope someone in the club gets these... So I can buy them later :)
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

Dangit Jake... Now I know where I will be spending my lunch tomorrow...

Grant- I hope your able to get one. If you get one, report back which one you grabbed.

Someone picked up the one in the upper right corner and one orange one last night. I grabbed the last remaining orange tube anemone...

550ebded5dbfe974197b916322228a07.jpg
alt="" />

277660b0cd403faa4714d1f89c6fe17c.jpg
alt="" />

I am a little concerned, I didn't think to look at the tube while I was at the store. While drip acclimating it I noticed it shedded whatever shell or membrane it had on it. I carefully planted it in the sand bed, hopefully it will lodge in there. I am going to cut a piece of PVC up tonight to try and put it in with some finer sand. MP40 is going to be turned down low until then...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking awesome today:

df362b4a9eca83782ff5ee99c9e3b28e.jpg
alt="" />

ghbrewer;1068075 wrote: Looking awesome today:

df362b4a9eca83782ff5ee99c9e3b28e.jpg
alt="" />

Be careful where you place them, I know someone on Instagram that lost almost his whole tank of fish to one. But definitely wouldn't mind having one myself. :)

Grant- that looks AWESOME! Glad someone in the club was able score one of those. If you ever decide to sell, let me know :)

Back