Ordering from Reed Mariculture this week

bobz

Supporting
Reaction score
I have to place an order with Reed Mariculture this week for some instant algae to feed the rotifers. Does anyone need anything and want to jump on the order? I'll place it Monday afternoon, the pickup will be in Marietta. LMK. Thanks, Bob

I looked to see there was anything I could use and didn't see anything at this time.

Here's a link for anyone interested.

I could use a bag of rotifer's, L type marine, 1 million.

I was planning to add more pods to my tank soon. Is this a good place to order or do we have anyone local growing? I know my LFS has some too, but wasn’t sure of the health. Thanks for any advice. I’m also in Marietta and plan to attend meeting on Sunday too.

@kbuck - Heisenberg Aquatics for a local option also. He's not too far from you. @bobz will have to see if he can order pods at the same time as rotifer related items. It seems Reed has updated their website, but previously what could be placed into one cart for a shipment was separated.

Perfect, I found Heisenberg Aquatics and Atlanta Aquarium. I’ll consider both depending on what part of town I’m headed this week. Thanks.

Back