nOOb diver here

Sounds like fun! I used to go swimming at the quarry when I lived in Pelham back in the day.

Congrats on getting certified... After breaking down my tanks I got back into diving more. I love it. I get to use my knowledge from aquariums and apply it to the real world. Cameron and I have been hitting the pools here locally to practice tech diving skills and we have made several weekend trips for great diving in Boynton Beach. If you ever need advice on equipment or a dive buddy, let us know.

Fester;561166 wrote: Did classroom and pool this past weekend... cert will be at Crystal River in October... I think I have found something thats gonna be an amazing experience...

It is amazing. Incredibly relaxing. I got certified a couple of months before my wife and I got married, she was already certified, and our honeymoon was in Negril Jamaica. We've gone back to Negril twice, Boscobel Jamaica once, the keys, Kauai, and finally the Turks and Caicos. Turks and Hawaii were the best. We're waiting for the kids to get of diving age before hitting Bonaire. It's been highly recommended by a friend for some time.

Back