Neptune MXM

scottw

CoralsbyDesign.com
Sponsor
Supporting
Reaction score
Excited to try this, since Mobius is an absolute stinker of an APP. Maybe now I will be able to connect to my equipment!

IMG_3239.jpg

I have sadly read a lot of the same. I will start with 1 MP40 just to play around. Hopefully they will fix some of the issues but we all know they don't seem to care about us users.

Its connectivity is worse than mobius. The upgrade cause a lot of issues with modules not reading properly. We are free “Neptune Product Testers” atm.

Its connectivity is worse than mobius. The upgrade cause a lot of issues with modules not reading properly. We are free “Neptune Product Testers” atm.
Yeah, I still have it in the box, I am going to wait a little longer to get it going, maybe an update or 5 will come out haha.

That is saying something if it is worse than mobius for connectivity, how is that even possible??

Yeah, I still have it in the box, I am going to wait a little longer to get it going, maybe an update or 5 will come out haha.

That is saying something if it is worse than mobius for connectivity, how is that even possible??
Mobius has gotten a lot better, but it took years. The original WXM wasn’t any better. We were just blinded by the “oooo shiny” syndrome when it came out cause Neptune was the “I could do no wrong” child.

I haven't seen Mobius getting any better and it was only marginally better than EcoSmart Live by being a bit more intuitive. it's trash that you drop $1k on a fantastic light and get horrible software and control. I had good results with the WXM, I still have a couple in use with no issues for 10 years at this point.

Still sitting on my desk, hoping for some updates to the software in the coming weeks, if not I will start testing it out. Have you bought one yet?
haven't purchased one yet based on what i have read so far. it would be an expensive plastic box sitting on my shelf if it turns out to be what people are saying....

I like mine, controls three MP40s and two XR30 Gen 6
Little different at first but once you wrap your mind around it works as advertised for me

Back