Great service

jdw

Reaction score
I was approached by 3 different people during my visit there. No one was pushy, I had a great visit. Thanks.

I agree. I was there last weekend after making numerous phone calls thinking about upgrading my setup. They took the time to walk me and my wife through the different options. Because of their customer service I didn't even have to convince my wife that I needed a few add ons for the package. After leaving the store I wanted to shop around a little more but my wife insisted we buy from this store because of the customer service.

miktrav;953538 wrote: I agree. I was there last weekend after making numerous phone calls thinking about upgrading my setup. They took the time to walk me and my wife through the different options. Because of their customer service I didn't even have to convince my wife that I needed a few add ons for the package. After leaving the store I wanted to shop around a little more but my wife insisted we buy from this store because of the customer service.

She's a smart girl! Great service is worth its weight in gold (I'm guessing it weight a lot!).

Thank You for the kind words!!! I don't think I could properly express how good comments like these make us feel!

Back