Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is Going Green!

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Supporting
Reaction score
We're happy to announce that we've finally discovered a crucial element that we've been looking for - biodegradable styrofoam boxes. Within the coming weeks, our new boxes will arrive and allow us to achieve our goal of having fully green packaging. Everything that comes in your box, including the box itself, will either be biodegradable or recyclable! Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is proud to support sustainability and continue working toward our mission of supporting our reefs, our oceans, and our planet.

going green.jpg

Got my first order from you all, I will be coming back for sure! Quality is killer, and now going green, that is something I can really support!

Got my first order from you all, I will be coming back for sure! Quality is killer, and now going green, that is something I can really support!
That's awesome - I'm so glad that you loved your order! We're really excited about going green...our biodegradable styro boxes got delayed for a couple weeks, so that makes me a little sad. I'm ready to go!

Back