Beautiful

My favorite fish. But also the one fish i think should be left in the ocean . im glad he is doing well. Can you post some better pictures?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

My favorite fish. But also the one fish i think should be left in the ocean . im glad he is doing well. Can you post some better pictures?

ummmm every fish should be left in the ocean, but here we are.... If you have the tank and able to take care of the fish, why not? To each their own tho.

I had one years ago and it did well with the exception of pick at my LPS corals. I had to breakdown the tank and sold him to someone here in the club at the time. From my understanding, it didn't make it long in their care.

I had one years ago and it did well with the exception of pick at my LPS corals. I had to breakdown the tank and sold him to someone here in the club at the time. From my understanding, it didn't make it long in their care.
From what i understand their snouts can get damaged in shipping causing them not to eat.

Biggest thing from what I found is that they just will literally up and stop eating one day for no reason whatsoever.

I love these fish, but I wouldn't own one. Same with eels and whatnot as well. If they don't take to captivity well, then I'm not buying one.

I really wish we could do more with breeding these fish for tank life. Its very encouraging to see some of the work that Rising Tide Conservation is doing with breeding tangs and whatnot - check them out here https://www.facebook.com/risingtideconservation

Personally, I would LOVE to get into breeding fish once I have space to do so. I think this is so cool.

Attachments

• IMG_20201224_202852898.jpg
    IMG_20201224_202852898.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 24
Back