ARC/Falcons Parody Shirt

Can I have a large one?

Should be good - send the payment same method.

1. Send PayPal via Friends & Family to: treasurer@atlantareefclub.org for the total amount of the shirts you're ordering. If its not friends and family we will simply refund yah so you can try again :p.

2. Reply here with your Paypal transaction ID.

I'll see if I can catch up with @FutureInterest this evening.

I'm sure I missed the boat, but would like some if available. Let me know what sizes you have available. Thanks!

If my count is correct, these are what's left:

2 Large
3 XL
1 2XL
1 3XL

I'll take the 2x. Let me know if you still have it and I'll Venmo you if that's ok. Thank you!

Need to send the Paypal payment to the ARC account if you can. Otherwise, I can certainly transfer it over for ya.

Transaction ID 07S82516m2747844X

xxl please

Thanks!
I don't see that PayPal transaction number. Please private message me and let me know your paypal Name and Email so I can verify. Thanks!

I have the shirts back with me and will handle fulfillment and distribution going forward. Sorry for the confusion - we'll get it right!

There are limited quantity left. Prices:

L (2 left): $18 ea
XL (2 left): $18 ea
2XL (2 left): $19 ea
3XL (2 left): $20 ea

1. Send PayPal via Friends & Family to: northatlantadj@gmail.com for the total amount of the shirts you're ordering. If its not friends and family we will simply refund yah so you can try again.

2. Reply here with your Paypal transaction ID and the shirt sizes you've reserved. First come, first served. If we're out of your size, you can select the remainders or a refund.

3. After verification, I'll transfer the funds to the treasurer PayPal account.

Shipping will be $7.50 for USPS Priority with Tracking. PM me your address if you'd like the shirt(s) mailed. PayPal sent to northatlantadj@gmail.com via Friends & Family to reimburse for the shipping.

Good news: through PayPal Shipping, I can do First Class shipping with tracking for about $3.50 for a single shirt!

PM me to check first. I can take Venmo or PayPal.

Updated Quantities:

L (2 left): $18 ea
XL (2 left): $18 ea
2XL (1 left): $19 ea
3XL (2 left): $20 ea

1. Send PayPal via Friends & Family to: northatlantadj@gmail.com for the total amount of the shirts you're ordering. If its not friends and family we will simply refund yah so you can try again.

2. Reply here with your Paypal transaction ID and the shirt sizes you've reserved. First come, first served. If we're out of your size, you can select the remainders or a refund.

3. After verification, I'll transfer the funds to the treasurer PayPal account.

Shipping will be $3.50 for USPS First Class with Tracking. PM me to verify and schedule shipping.

Back