An old supporting member returning...!

acandoit

Reaction score
Hey,

I got out of the hobby some years ago, (was rocking a 500 gallon plus setup)! I am tentatively considering dipping my toes back in as most of you likely know, once the salt water bug has bit you, it is hard to get rid of it. Curious what may have happened to my old account? Figure inactive users get nuked at some cadence but didn't know if they could be revived? Anyhow, still on the fence about getting back in, and expect I would go smaller this time but I am getting closer and closer to picking up a tank.

See you all around!

Hey,

I got out of the hobby some years ago, (was rocking a 500 gallon plus setup)! I am tentatively considering dipping my toes back in as most of you likely know, once the salt water bug has bit you, it is hard to get rid of it. Curious what may have happened to my old account? Figure inactive users get nuked at some cadence but didn't know if they could be revived? Anyhow, still on the fence about getting back in, and expect I would go smaller this time but I am getting closer and closer to picking up a tank.

See you all around!
Hey, welcome back! Could you PM me what you think your old username was and the email address you used for it?

$20??? You been away too long...
Be prepare to ask for forgiveness . Cause all the planning and budgeting will mean nothing. Btw, my budget was 500 for some gear… this is what I got ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0557.jpeg
    IMG_0557.jpeg
    307.7 KB · Views: 23
Back